The outside weather will become warm when having a soup. In the cold weather, we are always ready to prepare the favorite soup with full bone. So good! Nonetheless, to make the delicious stews or soups, the best broth will be your ideal starting. Certainly, you also know that the Western society often gets out most parts of the animal to process the dishes, which missed a couple of important nutrients that the body needs for the healthy activities. Aside from the nourishing components from the organ parts, we sometimes miss the bones and joints of the animal – they have high nutritious value. They are not expensive. By using your best slow cooker and making roasts, chicken, and steaks in your freezer, you will have the beef broth. What a great it is!
Bone Broth – Benefits of the Health
Frequently, we will prepare chicken soup when any members in our family get sick. Anything has its reason. In fact, when the bone broth soups are processed at home, it will help heal and repair your body. The fact has proven that bone broth has the ability to prevent flu and cold. Thanks to amino acids, it helps create the thin mucus that sticks to the lung yours. In additional to that, it also has the anti-inflammatory effect. Plus, vitamins and minerals such as silicon, glucosamine, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, and trace minerals are also absorbed an easy way on bone broth besides your perfect cooked rice.
On the other hand, bone broth is also good for your bowel. With the recipes of bone broth, it is sure that you will get plenty of gelatin and collagen for the body. Accordingly, your gut will be healed and sealed a significant manner. At once, the healthy digestion juices are made and maintained. Apart from, the muscles, hair, bones, and skin also become better, thanks to this gelatin.
Bone Broth – Useful Tips
I have learned and tried many other recipes in order to make the delicious bone broth. By my own experience, I will share the useful tips to get the bone broth – the healthiest, easiest, and most delicious – you can ever taste.
- Let’s utilize plenty of joint bones – the join bones of backs, feet, and necks from beef or chicken. A number of joint bones must equal a number of marrow bones.
- In general, you ought to utilize a perfect amount of bones. Let’s fill the bones in your pot before pouring the water in here. You’d like to utilize plenty of bones. It recommends that you ought to choose the bones from the grass-fed animals to get the most beneficial nutrition.
- Before boiling the bones, you must roast them. If you miss this step, you will not get the flavor that is rich, dark, and caramelized. So great!
- To make everything easier, you should utilize a slow cooker and continuously make broth for several days.
- Of course, everyone will have a different opinion. For me, I enjoy keeping vegetables out of the bone broth because I want to create a bone flavor and a rich gel. Correspondingly, the ingredients are limited in my pot. I think that you only should add vegetables when cooking soup.
Bone Broth – The Storage
The first, I use the ziplock-sized gallon bag to contain the bone broth in the freezer, but it will be difficult to take them if you do not use the whole. Actually, it is terrible when trying to defrost them.
And then, I have found a beneficial way, which is to freeze the bone broth in the muffin trays. What a good the manner is! By this way, you can use the amount as your need; instead of defrosting your entire bag. Even, it is more convenient for your freezer because it takes up less space. So great!