The cooking process is an important issue in the cooking of delicious food. The combination of ingredients and spices to make a complete dish is a challenging and requires a lot of skill. This article will introduce 7 basic cooking methods, standard and necessary for the housewife.
Basics of a Real Cooking Method
A proper cooking method is a combination of fresh ingredients become attractive dishes, nutritious, hygienic, smell, create conditions for the absorption and digestion of the human body. Through the method of cooking, food and raw materials will become the delicious, attractive and appetizing food. Essential requirements of a delicious dish as follows:
- The ripeness requirements: dish must reach the appropriate maturity. The ripeness of food helps your body to ensure maximum absorption of nutrients. The dish must reach appetite. For animals, the meat is cooked and soft. For vegetables and fruits, they need to achieve a moderate softness and attractive colors. Therefore, when you were preparing, you need to master the requirements of all kinds of dishes made it use temperature and the appropriate time.
- Requirements for odor, taste: Each dish has a separate flavor. Characteristic flavor of the dish is created from a combination of ingredients and spices. For example, sweet-tasting soup from meat, bones. Grilled dishes has a delicious sweetness of the flesh and the aroma of marinated spices.
- Color requirements: After the food is cooked, they will have their color. The color depends on the variability of nutrients in foods, under the effect of heat. Depending on the cooking method, food will have different colors. For example, the boiled vegetables have a green, and the fried fish has a yellow. Based on that, we will apply the use of combined heat and ripen time to ensure the correct color for each dish. Wants to ensure the requirements of color, homemakers need to understand and master the techniques of cooking thoroughly. Several factors directly influence the process of the kitchen, such as the calorific value of fuel, the thermal conductivity of the device, the product requirements of each type of food and the taste of food.
7 Important and Necessary Cooking Methods for Housewives
- Vegetarian: this is the kind of dish religious nature. Vegetarian dishes are always used in daily meals in the temple. In the famous festivals of Buddhism, people also held a party with lots of varied and fascinating vegetarian dishes. Also, some vegetarians also often do vegetarian dishes at home.
- Salad: dish usually made from many different vegetables. The dish is also often adding some animal meats and other spices. This helps the dish has a unique taste (sour, bitter, sweet) and attractive colors.
- Grilled: Grilled is a method of cooking with hot sparks. Sparks will act directly on the food, and it makes food cooked slowly. This is a method of using heat directly from the heat rays coal furnace, and the heat will transform raw food into cooked food. Grilled dishes is delicious and attractive meals, a and cooking method has existed for so long. Currently, grilled method exists and have different development. A lot of cooked dishes have creativity in the form of presentation and processing.
- Braised: This is a traditional method cooking. This method is used food was cooked (or fried). The important point of this process is less water and delicious spices (mainly salt seasonings), boil for a long time for the food to be salty and tender. This helps the food is fragrant, tender and has a gelatine. This is a traditional dish in the daily diet of many families. If you want a delicious braised dishes, attractive, then you should use best crock pots. This is a necessary kitchen equipment for the housewives if you want to make the braised food. The equipment will help you to cook food in a long time efficiently and economically.
- Steamed: You’ll use the food, and they have been marinated or fried. You give food to a steamed cage or boiler, and you use the heat of the steam in a long time to tender. This is the method utilized by the steam heat for an extended period to bid, and the food will be delicious with a mixture of seasonings. This approach is only suitable for small and soft foods. You should select foods carefully, to achieve the delicious and attractive dish. Most of the vegetables are steamed under 5 minutes, fish and white meat will take 3 to 5 minutes, depending on a thickness of food.
- Sauteed: This is a standard method of Chinese people in many famous dishes. You will cook food in a little fat, a little boiling water (under the effect of heat), a short time with a high temperature. And dish will have attractions of those who love the scent. Any food can also be used with a frying pan. However, if the food is too thick, too hard, such as chicken bones, or hard vegetables, then you should not eat fried.
- Boiling: Boil is a standard and simple cooking method. You give food to the pot, and the pot is filled with water (boiling water or cold water). Then you cook in a short time at a medium heat, and this will make the soft food. Boiling dishes is a common dish, and using simple processing. The hearty meal often has cooked meals to increase the diversity and abundance. Each recipe needs suitable dipping agent. Boiled water is used as a separate dish or to prepare other meals. Boiling is the cooking method is simple, the best for a few specific foods, such as dried noodles, boiled vegetables, and boiled eggs.