1. George Parros’ moustache.
2. Mike Commodore’s Red Afro.
3. Ray Emery’s wardrobe.
4. Ray Emery beating up fellow goalie Martin Biron and then taking on enforcer Andrew Peters, smiling through it all.
5. The Red Wing’s sweaters. No matter how many times they wash them, they still look as dirty and menacing as they did in the 60’s and 70’s.
6. Mike Keenan still gets jobs. Nothing better for storm chasers.
7. Screw everyone else. Dominik Hasek is still playing and proving that he is the best goalie to ever live.
8. Ted Nolan. He's good.
9. The Toronto Maple Leafs. What a continuous circus. Much like the Canadian political party, Bloc Quebecois, they take themselves way too seriously while everyone else couldn’t give a s*!t.
10. Pierre McGuire. TSN analyst calls games from the benches, takes a stick in the dome and keeps on talking about how much he loves the game. Fun to watch.